Fibertex Rockwool 350
Bradford Fibertex 350 is a lightweight rockwool insulation material with outstanding properties of insulation and fire resistance. It is created by spinning into fine wool a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled materials like fibers that are glued together using a thermosetting resin. By its light brown color, the material can be marked.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight highly durable insulation product
- Easily forms to shape of equipment to be insulated
- Cost effective thermal insulation
- Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
- Non combustible
- Biosoluble safe to use product
- Made from up to 40% recycled material.
Fibertex 350 is designed for use in applications that do not reach 350 ° C operating temperatures. It is suitable for use with plant and equipment in system temperature control, energy conservation, condensation prevention, acoustic absorption treatment and workers safety. Requirements usually include:
- storage tanks
- heat exchangers
- air conditioning ductwork
- refrigeration equipment
- large diameter piping.
Bradford Fibertex 350 can be easily installed by adding batts or blankets to weld pins and securing them with speed clips. The Rockwool Batt or Blanket’s unfaced layer is to be added to the insulated hot surface. Wire mesh or metal bands may simply maintain the insulation on small vessels.