AngelStep 630 – Acoustica
Part of the high performance AngelStep range, AngelStep 630 acoustic underlay is designed to enhance the acoustic performance of vinyl flooring. At just 4mm thick, it is highly effective against impact and airborne noise.
With a resilient polyester structure that absorbs impact energy and airborne noise from above and below, AngelStep® 630 can be layered up to three times or used with other AngelStep underlays for a tailored solution to specific sound problems. To find out how this can be achieved, please contact Acoustica for technical support.
Despite its thin profile, AngelStep® 630 will not degrade in acoustic performance under heavy weight of furniture or appliances. Acoustica will advise if any additional support is needed such as flooring grade plywood, if vinyl is thin or does not interlock or clip together.
Designed for vinyl floors
Use with vinyl floors, carpet tiles or ‘klip-on’ vinyl planks
Effective noise control
Features impact, vibration damping and sound absorber
A tailored sound solution
Combine with other AngelStep® underlays or layer up to three times to tune the acoustic result
AngelStep 630 – Acoustica Key Benefits
- Suitable for floors that do not allow defection movements of more than 0.25 – 0.5mm
- Thin 4mm profile, AngelStep® patented technology
- 10 year warranty, unaffected by weight
- Residential apartments
- Unit blocks
- Commercial offices
- Shopping malls
- Standard sheet size 1200 x 1200 x 4mm
- Capable of achieving the highest 6-star rating dependent on installation
- Zero VOC’s, zero emissions and non-toxic
- 10 year warranty (subject to correct installation and use)
- NCC compliant (separating floors between adjoining dwellings)
- Water and chemical resistant
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation (EN 826) = 1.68 kPa
- Dynamic stiffness (ISO 9052-1) = 52.94 MN/m³
- Compressibility (EN 12431) = 0.1mm @ 50 kPa
Soundproofing Products Australia online store sells a wide range of thermal and acoustic insulation products. We also sell Mass Loaded Vinyl, Nuwrap Pipe Lagging Insulation, Polyester Insulation, Fibertex Rockwool, Knauf Earthwool, Fletchers Pink Batts, and Bradford Acoustic Batts.
If you have any questions or require a particular delivery quotation, don’t hesitate to Contact Us! You can also get a free obligation quote. Check out other insulation supplies in Soundproofing Products Australia
For additional information about the warranty, delivery, and returns.