Autex Quietspace Lattice
Delightfully abstract, yet calculated in form, Autex Lattice ™ is a range of hanging sculptures built from a grid of acoustic fins. With each intersection, Lattice covers a greater surface area than traditional parallel fin systems—effectively absorbing echo and reverberation in interior spaces. The Lattice range offers three standard designs, each suited to a variety of applications. Made from 100% polyester fibre, Lattice is lightweight and structurally sound—designed to hold shape throughout its lifetime.
Autex Quietspace Lattice Features and Benefits
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Covers a greater surface area than traditional parallel fin systems for optimum acoustic absorption
- Available in 24 colours with three styles
- Easily customisable
What you need to know about Lattice
Constructed from Autex Cube™; Lattice is ideal for controlling the echo of background chatter and reducing reverberated noise
Here’s what you’ll Love:
- Available in a range of colours and designs, Lattice is a modern and aesthetically pleasing approach to interior acoustics
- Containing a minimum of 45% post-consumer recycled material, Lattice is the obvious choice for sustainable acoustic control
- Highly durable providing long term stability and performance, Lattice is light weight and easy to install
Soundproofing Products Australia online store sells a wide range of thermal and acoustic insulation products. We also sell Mass Loaded Vinyl, Nuwrap Pipe Lagging Insulation, Polyester Insulation, Fibertex Rockwool, Knauf Earthwool, Fletchers Pink Batts, and Bradford Acoustic Batts.
If you have any questions or require a particular delivery quotation, don’t hesitate to Contact Us! You can also get a free obligation quote. Check out other insulation supplies in Soundproofing Products Australia