Available in 11kg or14kg densities, with 2 thickness options and either 430mm or 580mm wide to fit standard residential stud widths and depths
- 11kg * 50*430*1160mm 16pcs = 7.99m2
- 11kg * 50*580*1160mm 12pcs = 7.99m2
- 11kg * 75*430*1160mm 12pcs = 5.99m2
- 11kg * 75*580*1160mm 9pcs = 6.05m2
- 14kg * 50*430*1160mm 16pcs = 7.99m2
- 14kg * 50*580*1160mm 12pcs = 7.99m2
- 14kg * 75*430*1160mm 12pcs = 5.99m2
- 14kg * 75*580*1160mm 9pcs = 6.05m2
Polyester Sound Sound Control Batts are a ready made solution to reducing unwanted noise transfer through residential walls in normal to medium noise level situations.
Performance: The performance of sound absorbing Products can be measured and expressed as a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC). NRC is normally expressed as a number between 0 and 1, signifying the percentage of sound absorbed. For example 0.5, would signify 50% of sound was absorbed. The higher the NRC rating the more sound is absorbed by the batt.