AngelStep Gold4 – Acoustica – acoustic underlay for ceramic and carpet tiles
AngelStep GOLD4 acoustic underlay is primarily designed for ceramic and carpet tiles, but can also be used with solid timber, engineered timber floors, vinyl ‘klip’ planks and underfloor heating systems.
Moisture and rot resistant, AngelStep® GOLD4 features a gold aluminium facing foil combined with a high-density sound absorber for superior sound and impact noise reduction. Use foil side up for solid or engineered timber, or use foil side down resulting in a vapour barrier with ceramic tiles.
Boasting all the patented technology and high acoustic performance of the AngelStep® range, AngelStep® GOLD4 is just 4mm thick and can be layered for best results.
Superior acoustics for ceramic and carpet tiles
Can also be used with timber laminate and vinyl planks
Adaptable aluminium facing
Use foil up or down dependent on flooring material and desired result
AngelStep® GOLD4 can be layered up to three times to tailor acoustic performance. To find out how this can be achieved, please contact Acoustica for technical support.
AngelStep Gold4 – Acoustica Key Benefits
- AngelStep® patented technology, will consistently perform over the lifetime of the installed floor
- 10 year warranty
- Moisture and rot resistant, unaffected by weight
- Residential apartments
- Healthcare facilities
- Commercial offices
- Shopping malls
- Standard sheet size 1150 x 1150 x 4mm
- Capable of achieving the highest 6-star rating dependent on installation
- Zero VOC’s, zero emissions and non-toxic
- 10 year warranty (subject to correct installation and use)
- NCC compliant (separating floors between adjoining dwellings)
- Water and chemical resistant
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Water Vapour Transmission Rate (ASTM F-1294) = 1gm/m²/day
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation (EN 826) = 1.37 kPa
- Dynamic stiffness (ISO 9052-1) = 100 MN/m³
- Compressibility (EN 12431) = 0.2mm @ 50 kPa
Soundproofing Products Australia online store sells a wide range of thermal and acoustic insulation products. We also sell Mass Loaded Vinyl, Nuwrap Pipe Lagging Insulation, Polyester Insulation, Fibertex Rockwool, Knauf Earthwool, Fletchers Pink Batts, and Bradford Acoustic Batts.
If you have any questions or require a particular delivery quotation, don’t hesitate to Contact Us! You can also get a free obligation quote. Check out other insulation supplies in Soundproofing Products Australia
For additional information about the warranty, delivery, and returns.