AngelStep 250 – Acoustica – Complementary Acoustic Underlay
AngelStep 250 makes it easy to achieve the highest acoustic rating of 6 stars. As a high performance acoustic underlay, it can be used on its own or in harmony with the AngelStep range to increase acoustic performance. To find out how this can be achieved, please contact Acoustica for technical support.
Add AngelStep® 250 to other AngelStep® acoustic underlays for a bespoke solution to airborne and impact noise. Ideal for layering, AngelStep® 250 is just 4mm thick with an open weave polyester construction that can fine-tune the end acoustic result.
Easy to install, AngelStep® 250 is suitable for underfloor heating systems and is moisture and rot resistant. Like all AngelStep® flooring, it’s unaffected by weight and won’t degrade, offering durable performance for the life of the flooring.
Bespoke acoustic performance
Combine AngelStep® 250 with other AngelStep® underlays or use on its own
Thin profile, maximum performance
Control airborne and impact noise
Suitable for most floors
Use with carpet and ceramic tiles, solid and engineered timber floors, vinyl ‘klip’ planks
AngelStep 250 Key Benefits
- Thin 4mm profile, AngelStep® patented technology
- 10 year warranty, unaffected by weight
- Multilayer capability to fine-tune acoustic results
AngelStep 250 Application
- Residential apartments
- Unit blocks
- Commercial offices
- Shopping malls
- Standard sheet size 1200 x 1200 x 4mm
- Capable of achieving the highest 6-star rating dependent on installation
- Zero VOC’s, zero emissions and non-toxic
- 10 year warranty (subject to correct installation and use)
- NCC compliant (separating floors between adjoining dwellings)
- Water and chemical resistant
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation (EN 826) = 1.37 kPa
- Dynamic stiffness (ISO 9052-1) = 100 MN/m³
- Compressibility (EN 12431) = 0.2mm @ 50 kPa
Soundproofing Products Australia online store sells a wide range of thermal and acoustic insulation products. We also sell Mass Loaded Vinyl, Nuwrap Pipe Lagging Insulation, Polyester Insulation, Fibertex Rockwool, Knauf Earthwool, Fletchers Pink Batts, and Bradford Acoustic Batts.
If you have any questions or require a particular delivery quotation, don’t hesitate to Contact Us! You can also get a free obligation quote. Check out other insulation supplies in Soundproofing Products Australia
For additional information about the warranty, delivery, and returns.