AngelStep Gold8 – Acoustica – Universal Acoustic Underlay
Acoustica’s best performing flooring underlay range, AngelStep Gold8 is the top choice for discerning residential and commercial developments where maximum impact noise control and sound absorption is needed.
Available in different variations to suit flooring substrates and materials, AngelStep® features unique patented technology that combines a sound absorber with impact and vibration damping to consistently achieve up to the highest 6-star acoustic rating dependent on installation.
AngelStep® GOLD8 is a universal acoustic underlay optimised for all types of floors from timber to bamboo, carpet, parquetry, cork and vinyl. Underfloor heating compatible, AngelStep® GOLD8 combines a high-density sound absorber and cross-linked microcellular foam for maximum performance. Its aluminium gold facing can be used up or down for a variable underfloor feel. Dependent on the floor finish, Acoustica will advise if an intermediate layer such as plywood or fibrous cement substrate will need to be installed.
Maximum acoustic results
Achieve the highest acoustic rating for most floor types
Optimised for flooring type
Use AngelStep® GOLD8 foil facing up or down for a harder or softer underfoot feel
Durable and long-lasting
Moisture and rot resistant, will consistently perform over the lifetime of the installed floor
AngelStep Gold8 – Acoustica Key Benefits
- Performs above industry standards, universal solution
- AngelStep® patented technology, unaffected by weight
- 10 year warranty
- Residential apartments
- Unit blocks
- Commercial offices
- Shopping malls
- Standard sheet size 1150 x 1150 x 8mm
- Capable of achieving the highest 6-star rating dependent on installation
- Zero VOC’s, zero emissions and non-toxic
- 10 year warranty (subject to correct installation and use)
- NCC compliant (separating floors between adjoining dwellings)
- Water and chemical resistant
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Water Vapour Transmission Rate (ASTM F-1294) = 1gm/m²/day
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation (EN 826) = 2.16 kPa
- Dynamic stiffness (ISO 9052-1) = 19.99 MN/m³
- Compressibility (EN 12431) = 0.1mm @ 50 kPa
Soundproofing Products Australia online store sells a wide range of thermal and acoustic insulation products. We also sell Mass Loaded Vinyl, Nuwrap Pipe Lagging Insulation, Polyester Insulation, Fibertex Rockwool, Knauf Earthwool, Fletchers Pink Batts, and Bradford Acoustic Batts.
If you have any questions or require a particular delivery quotation, don’t hesitate to Contact Us! You can also get a free obligation quote. Check out other insulation supplies in Soundproofing Products Australia
For additional information about the warranty, delivery, and returns.